Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Ummati of Mohammed (SAW)!
Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Ta'ala Allah! You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly,Have you given this privilege to any other person?Allah Ta'ala replied,O! Moosa during d last period I am going to send an Ummat,who will be d Ummat of Mohammed (SAW) with dry lips,parched tongues,emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets,with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger-will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at d time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and d fasting Ummati of Mohammed (SAW)O! Moosa I hve tken upn myself d responsibility that at d time of iftar I will never refuse d dua of a fasting person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haseeb bhai, post the audio clips too. Upload them on www.mediafire.com and paste the download links here. People will be able to download them without any fuss then.
ReplyDelete